Terms & Conditions - Euphoria Design Ltd.
- Our terms and conditions policy does not restrict your personal rights as per the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Euphoria Design does not make any specific guarantees or warranties of any kind for our garments and delivery. The delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed time frames.
- By placing an order with us you are agreeing to all our Terms and Conditions and information on this page.
- Euphoria Design is based in New Zealand. All orders and transactions are covered by New Zealand law.
- All transactions are billed in New Zealand dollars.
- We reserve the right to change any information on the euphoriadesign.co.nz website at any time.
Eligibility to Purchase
The purchase of products from euphoriadesign.co.nz is limited only to parties who can enter into and form contracts in accordance with New Zealand law. Customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information. When providing payment details, customers must warrant that the payment details provided are theirs and are both valid and correct. Euphoriadesign.co.nz is only available to customers who meet our terms of eligibility. Purchases made are for personal use only and must not be resold or used for commercial benefit. Euphoriadesign.co.nz reserves the right to decline multiple quantities to one customer or address.
All sizes are based on standard New Zealand sizing. Some sizing may vary between styles; however we do attempt to ensure they are as consistent as possible. We have made every effort to display the colours of our products as accurately as possible on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
We take great care to ensure that all details, descriptions and product prices appearing on our website are correct at the time of website entry. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been incorrectly published or altered, including prices and promotions. From time to time we may offer special discounts online that are not available in the euphoria stockists’ retail stores. Some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.
Whilst we endeavour to keep our stock levels accurate, however if an item is purchased that is not available at time of dispatch we will refund the purchase immediately. All orders are subject to availability. Items in your shopping basket are not on hold and may be purchased by other customers.
Made to Order
Made to order is not for custom measurements, sizes ordered must be standard Euphoria sizes 10 - 24. This service is only available for current season Euphoria and Code, it does not include Understudy. All orders are subject to fabric availability and are not guaranteed. Payment must be made in full before the order is processed. Made to Order cannot be used in conjunction with any special offers and/or discount codes. This service is available exclusively through Euphoria Design.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars unless specified otherwise.
Payment is via credit card only. Euphoria Design accepts Visa and MasterCard. All payments are processed through eWAY. This is an electronic payment service that enables us to safely and securely accept payments. The credit card you are using must be yours. All credit cards are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of the payment method refuses to authorise the payment, euphoriadesign.co.nz will not be held responsible for any non-delivery.
euphoriadesign.co.nz is PCI compliant and does not store credit card details.
The name ‘Euphoria Design’ will appear on your cardholder statements when you purchase through our online store.
Sale items may be exchanged, please request a Returns Authorisation number before sending us your exchange.
Sale items will not be refunded unless they are faulty.
In the case of receiving faulty sale items, please return to us and we will endeavour to resolve the situation as soon as possible.
If you have any enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issued in New Zealand dollars.
- Activated at the time of purchase and will remain open for a period of 6 months unless specified otherwise.
- Once the gift card has been redeemed whole or partially, it cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- If the gift card is for a lesser amount than the desired purchase, the recipient can pay the difference at checkout via our usual payment methods.
- The value of the gift card covers the total amount of your purchase including shipping and taxes.
- The gift card should be treated like cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Euphoria Design will not accept responsibility for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Items bought with a gift card can be exchanged but not refunded. Euphoria Design reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.
If you’re a customer whose credit card is not denominated in New Zealand dollars, the final price will be calculated in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
When converting to another currency, or when an item is charged to a credit card, a price variation of between 2 and 5% may occur due to fluctuating exchange rates and credit card company charges. We take no responsibility for charges incurred at receivers end after sending the parcel as this can vary depending on the rules of customs in each country.
All prices displayed on the Euphoria Design website are at our discretion. Pricing may change without notice and differ between national and international markets.
We firmly believe in your privacy and the security of your personal information. We do not rent, sell or distribute our customer base or newsletter e-mails to anyone. We also do not store your credit card details on our server.
Your details will be kept on a private database for euphoriadesign.co.nz use only.
Feel free to sign up to our database to receive emails from us and keep up to date with all things euphoria.
Your privacy is important to us.
Once an order has been placed you may not cancel the order as goods are often packaged and shipped the same day. Please select carefully before placing an order.
Euphoria Design is not responsible for purchases that are unable to be processed due to technical difficulties with the website or unavailability of products. Euphoria Design shall not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to or inability to access this website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from the website, your use of or reliance on the website or any of the information or materials available on the website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.